What comes to your mind when you think about your dream job? After completing graduation, candidates often get frustrated because they usually don’t have any idea about how to search jobs? How to apply for the jobs? Where to find job openings? These are some sort of questions which comes in the mind every fresher. So, after going through this article at the end, you will be able to get the answer to all the above questions.
In a country like the Dubai, there are ample job opportunities. But still, job seekers are unable to find a job. There are some important factors which will help you in the job search.
Let’s have a look at the various strategies of grabbing a good job.
- Make your resume in a way that could make a strong impression on the HR. Don’t make it too lengthy. A one to two-page resume is enough to mention the information.
- Actually, the fact is there are thousands of resume in the database of the company. The HR recruiter doesn’t have that much time to go through the all resume one by one. So, making a short and precise resume saves their time and helps them in shortlisting the resume at the same time.
- Choose the right format to stand out. There are mainly four types of resume format. These include:
You have the better idea of selecting the resume format. So, choose the one which best suited to you.
- Don’t write any kind of programming languages or things over which you don’t have command. It not only makes your bad impression on the interviewer but sometimes it gives them a reason to disqualify you.
- Being a fresher, candidates don’t have so much to write. So, mention the projects that you have done in your graduation. Mention your achievement if you have. Highlight all the important points.
- If you are experienced, then you can mention all the projects that you have accomplished in your previous company.
After completing the resume, upload it to the website of the company in which you want to work. There is a career section on almost every website where the current job openings are posted on a regular basis. Just go through that. Fill in the details and upload your updated resume.
Apart from this, there are lots of job portal where a candidate can find all the job openings in Dubai. In a city Dubai, there is huge career scope as there are lots of industries. In this respect, you can rely on Monster Gulf. It connects job seekers with relevant jobs in various industries. You can begin your job hunt by uploading your updated resume on the portal. The best thing about this portal is that it has advanced job search features. By using these features, you will be able to find your dream job. You can complete your job search by entering the job title, keywords, location or experience if you have.
Engineer by education but a professional content writer by passion, Pragyan Prabha finds solace in writing. She loves writing on job search, interview tips, career guidance and many more.