Barzin Group

A General News Blog

Migration agent in Adelaide: Australian Visas – Tourist and Family Related Tours

If you want to travel to Australia, unless you are a New Zealand citizen, you will need to get an Australian visa before traveling. You will need a wide variety of visa types, relying on what you want to do in Australia, your nationality and the duration of stay in Australia, but you will probably need an electronic travel authority (visitor) or tourist visa or sponsored family visitor visa. Whatever the case, you should apply for the entire period of time you want to stay in Australia because once there, it is possible that you are unable to increase your visa.

Visitors to Australia must have a travel visa. If you want to visit Australia to meet some friends or relatives in Australia or to travel for sightseeing or join other non- executing activities, you will either need an ETA long-stay tourist visa or short-stay tourist visa.  However, if you are traveling to Australia for business purposes you will need an ETA Short-Stay Business Visa or Long-Vital Business Visa.

You can apply for the Australian ETA on the Internet. ETA or Electronic Travel Authority tourist visa is the easiest travel visa and is issued to those who are traveling for more than three months for the purposes of Australia or travel. ETA is an electronic system that replaces Visa labels or tickets in your passport and when approved, it is digitally stored on the passport number provided by you during your application. Apart from this, to be eligible for this system, you must have a passport from ETA using the country.

You can contact the migration agent in Adelaide if you have any considerations or query related to visa requirements or limitations.

If you are outside Australia and hold a passport, if you may want to stay for less than three months, then you can apply for an ETA (visitor) visa. An ETA (Visitor) visa can be obtained through travel agent or airline, directly on the internet or at the Australian Visa Office in your country of residence. These visas are free of cost unless you apply on the internet.

You can apply for a tourist visa whether you are inside or outside Australia and the duration is usually 3 or 6 months but sometimes it can increase for 12 months if you prove your ability to support yourself during your stay.

A sponsored family visitor visa stays between 3 to 12 months and in order to apply, you must be outside Australia and be a sponsor within Australia who is a family member, a member of the Australian Parliament or another authorized person. In order to apply, you will have to fill a form, get a certified copy of your passport and send it to your sponsor in Australia. Your sponsor will have to fill a separate form and apply the application on all sides, all the paperwork must be sent to the applicable office.

Visitors to Australia should be prepared and competent to the conditions while living in Australia If you are reluctant or unable to comply with the conditions, you should not apply. If you do not follow the conditions, your visa can be cancelled or you may be subject to other fines.

Anyone who wants to enter Australia should be a good character and will be assessed against the character requirements. As part of your visa application, you may need to provide police clearance certificate or other evidence to meet the character requirements.

No matter what type of visitor visa or family visa you may need for a tour of Australia, Registered Migration Agent in Adelaideis there to guide you in the right direction.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *