Hong Kong is one of the world most established and reliable financial centers. The economy in Hong Kong is considered to be one of the freest in the world; therefore, it is an excellent jurisdiction in which to incorporate a company.Hong Kong offers no special incentives to overseas business investors or entrepreneur. Nevertheless, its, low tax rates, good infrastructure,free-port status, relative freedom from government interference and substantial available capital make it attractive to potential investors and thus competitive with other countries in the region that do offer specific incentives.
You need to register your company with the business registration of Inland Revenue Department. You need to register your company within one month of incorporation. Once you have registered your company, you must receive your business registration certificate at your location of the business.
To streamline the way toward setting up a restricted organization which offers HK Company registration, your application for organization fuse incorporates a simultaneous application for HK company registration. Aside from the incorporation, you should likewise convey the accompanying to the Companies Registry when you make your application for company formation Hong Kong:-
- A Notice to Business Registration Office,
- Affordable business registration fees,
- Levy to the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund
Documents required for business Registration Hong Kong:-
- A copy of the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Article of Association (AOA) for the company,
- A duly completed incorporation form that includes the following:
- Company name Registered address
- A brief description of business activities
- Particulars of shareholders, directors and company secretary
- Liability of members
- Share capital registered on incorporation
- Number of shares taken up by subscribers
If you submit your HK Company registration application form in paper shape, your business registration certificate will be issued in 30 minutes over the counter or in two working days by post. Company6 Registration Certificate connected under the one-stop organization incorporation and registration service will be issued together with the Certificate of Incorporation by the Companies Registry, ordinarily inside one hour for online applications or four working days for applications conveyed in hard copy frame.