HGH, or human growth hormone, is a chemical found naturally in the human body. This hormone, secreted by the pituitary gland, is more frequent in our childhood and adolescence years, and is responsible for initiating and controlling the growth process.
As we reach twenty years, however, HGH levels in the bloodstream drop significantly and continue to decrease with each passing year. While this does not seem to be a problem, some researchers realized that this decrease in HGH in the bloodstream coincides with the onset of many of the symptoms of aging, including:
- Loss of muscle tone and muscle mass
- Difficulty losing and controlling the weight
- The decrease in energy levels
- Reduction of skin elasticity, a factor that contributes to the formation of wrinkles
- Loss of sexual appetite and an increase in related disorders, including erectile dysfunction
- The loss of bone mass and the beginning of common problems related to age
- Decrease in the effectiveness of the immune system
What can be expected with HGH supplements?
Clinical studies and consumer opinion of the HGH injections have shown positive results.
- Increase in energy levels and fewer problems with fatigue and apathy
- Improvements in memory, vision, hearing and other related areas
- Improvement of muscle tone, reduction of wrinkles, and improvements in the appearance of skin and hair
- Better sleep patterns resulting in a quieter and more restorative night
- Less problems with mood swings and depression
- It is becoming easier to control your weight
- A better and more effective immune system
- Relief of many problems in the system, including enlarged organs
How long does it take to see the results of HGH injections?
- While injection therapy of human growth hormone can produce results very quickly, HGH supplements take time to produce a lasting and significant effect on your body’s chemistry. Although most users see some benefits within the first few weeks, it can take up to six months for the full results to become a reality.
- During the first month, you should feel an increase in energy levels, as well as a more positive view of life. You tend to sleep better and in better conditions to participate more effectively in normal activities.
- In the second month, the regenerative effects of the higher levels of HGH will begin to be seen. Your skin, hair and nails will improve. You will see a better muscle tone. Losing weight will also be easier, and you should see a marked improvement in your sexual performance.
- In three months to five years, you should see a significant improvement in these same areas. For those who try to improve their body strength, the increase in lean muscle mass will be noticeable. Your libido is going back to where you were in your teen years and your twenties.
You will also notice improvements in memory and the ability to concentrate.
- By the end of the sixth month, you must have made great strides toward your ideal weight, your muscle tone will have improved a lot, and your energy levels will be the highest they have been in years. You will also begin to see visible improvements in the area of immune and cardiopulmonary systems.
- Many will see a drop in cholesterol levels, loss of cellulite, and in some cases lost hair growth.